lundi 24 juin 2013

sexy bikini

When the kids come by to the house, they are curious looking around, note that these kids live with very minimal procession, they are alway amazed by our staffs, mostly captured by technology and keep asking what games do we have in our smart phone or ipad, not only I rarely have things suitable for kids in my personal device, I also dislike hearing noisy of games, to divert her attention I show her a photo album, our marriage photo album, so that I can explain her the country where Valentin come from. They look with lot of question, who is this girl? who is this guy? what is he doing? ...... Then they came across photos of our beach brunch, they spotted the girls on bikini, quickly turn the page over, they said, "aren't they ashame wearing only underwear in public" I explain "Those are called bikini, is a kind of swim suit", "yes but still is just underwear"...
Same situation heppened when the kids came to the house, they don't knock or ask for permission before they go right inside, and saw me wearing only a singlet and no panties, they look at me curiously and one commented that I am too sexy, note that this girl is only 7 and she already wear veil to go to school, so what she means by sexy is not the literate meaning of it, but a polite way to say that I shouldn't be naked. So now I teached them to knock and wait for permission before they come in and I will go "dress up". I didn't want to shocked them with my sexiness, but over time they are getting used to it now, once I lend Umai my short pants to change when she spend a night at home, she said "Is so cooling, I wish I could wear these things at home but I can't..."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire