dimanche 23 juin 2013

White man toilet

As the kampung kids tought me many things about jungle, I in return want to show them my world, or to be more precise, my house rules. The first time the girls came borrow the toilet, mostly out of curiousity only, one finished my toilet with a big mess, durty foot print on the seat and all over the floor. So I told her that this is no like their toilet which is basically just a hole and without toilet paper cause they use water to wash, in our white people toilet (how they call it) after pipi or caca we don't use water to wash our xx but we use paper to wipe, then we shall throw the paper inside the wc and flush, most important, we sit on it, not climb up to stand on it. She smile shyly and she assured me she will try do it right, the next round is a big improvement, no more dirty foot prints and wet floor, but the toilet roll are all wet, I shoute at her, what the hell is those wet pipi on the roll? Se laughed.

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire